$ 69.99 $ 79.99
Hoverboard Motherboard Replacement (w/ Bluetooth) by StreetSaw™
$ 89.99 $ 99.99
$ 89.99 $ 99.99
This hoverboard motherboard replacement (also called a logic board, main board, center board, and PCB-A board) with bluetooth is compatible with all hoverboards that share the same sockets. If you want to be 100% certain that this is compatible with the rest of your setup, simple open a conversation with us via live chat or email.
If you're able to send us close-up photos of your current motherboard, we can help determine the exact fitment that you need. Of course, its most likely that this motherboard replacement for a hoverboard will fit, as the one we sell contains some of the most common connectors used.
Hoverboard Motherboard Colors
If you're seeking a particular type of motherboard, we might just have it! We stock several different models in a variety of colors as well. Check with us if you're seeking any of the following:
- Green Motherboard (Most common - Quality ranges widely)
- Blue Motherboard (Usually good quality)
- Red Motherboard (rare, typically lowest quality)
View the photos to ensure compatibility.
Hoverboard Motherboard Replacement Tips
Replacing a hoverboard motherboard can be a daunting task. Not surprisingly, first timers will make many mistakes when they replace the logic board on a self balancing scooter. Take the following into considering when replacing a hoverboard mainboard.
Common Replacement Mistakes
- Crossing wrong wires.
- Inserting adapters into incorrect sockets.
- Unscrewing all of the small screws around the motherboard.
- Leaving the hoverboard battery plugged in (dangerous).
Hoverboard Motherboard Error Codes
The motherboard for hoverboards has a tiny red light that blinks integrated inside of it. The purpose of this light is to act as an error indicator for any problems that the hoverboard may encounter.
The following is a brief guide to the error codes of a motherboard:
- 4 Blinks - Status Indicator Lights Not Hooked Up / Loose Connection
- 5 Blinks - Front LED Lights Not Hooked Up / Loose Connection
- 9 Blinks - Not an indicator of a problem - Hoverboard was powered on while upside down, likely during repair.
How to Replace a Hoverboard Motherboard / Mainboard
Watch this video and learn how to replace a hoverboard motherboard from start to finish. Installing a logic board into a hoverboard is easier than you think, it just takes time.