- Our warranty is valid on all our products for 90 days from receipt.
- We believe in a hassle-free experience, in both sales and warranty repair.
- Most problems are resolved by reading the owner's manual.
- Remaining problems are resolved by reading our repair knowledge base.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs, which may be reimbursed upon approval of a qualified warranty replacement.
- Warranty exchanges are limited to one (1) exchange per order.
- Clearance items, items purchased on sale, and items using coupons valued at 15% or greater do not come with a warranty.
Were you looking for our Return Policy or Shipping Policy?
POLICY IN DETAIL
StreetSaw, LLC (“No High“, “we“, “us” or “our“) is the operator of https://www.streetsaw.com (“Site”). By placing an order through this Site you will be agreeing to the terms of this warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”) below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service and products.
We warranty that items sold on our Site are free from material defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from receipt. This warranty applies to products purchased on the Site, and does not extend to any third-parties. Optional, extended warranties, may available for purchase at time of original checkout.
Hoverboards and scooters are advanced pieces of technology that are built with special signals and fault codes that may be reset quickly. Before contacting us with warranty questions, ensure that you have read the following:
- Read your owner's manual. There is a troubleshooting guide in the back.
- Recalibrate the hoverboard. It takes 60 seconds.
- Check out our repair knowledge base. It has advanced repair tactics.
After you've gone through the above, it might be time to make a claim. Claims under this policy may be made by sending us notice via our contact form informing us of the problem. After that, we will proceed as follows:
Option 1 - We Diagnose the Problem, You Fix
This is the most popular warranty option. It is fast and it is cheap. We communicate about the problem you are having (we've seen them all), send you replacement parts, and send you a guide on how to do the repair. Most repairs take a screwdriver and are finished in less than 15 minutes.
- We are responsible for any parts (limited to 1 of each part).
- You are responsible for labor.
- No shipping fee is incurred.
Option 2 - We Diagnose the Problem, We Fix
This warranty option is where you send the product to us then we repair it and send it back. In this instance you will be responsible for shipping fees. This is common among similar companies due to the cost of returning large, heavy products.
- We are responsible for any parts.
- We are responsible for labor.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees.
Option 3 - Product Exchange
If your product is in unopened, unused condition, we may opt to exchange it for an identical product.
- Shipping fees are split between us and the customer.
Option 4 - You Return the Product for Store Credit
If you wish to outright return the product due to a warranty issue you may do so. Under this option you will be responsible for all shipping fees and will receive store credit in the form of a gift card.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
The following items do not qualify for warranty:
- Items with broken seals
- Items that show visible damage
- Items that have been internally opened
- Items that have been exposed to water
- Items purchased from third parties
- Flash, clearance, refurbished, wholesale, liquidation items
- Items that used coupons valued at 15% or greater
- Wear and tear
Additionally, there are certain items that we do not cover under warranty, including the following product categories:
- Non-UL Chargers
- Gift Cards
All warranties must be registered prior to making a claim. Register your warranty by submitting the following information via our contact page.
- Full name
- Full address
- Email address
- Order #
- Purchase date
- Model & color purchased
You must register your warranty within 30 days of purchase for your warranty to be valid.